Final Touch Massage Therapy Opening 7/6/2020. See further information below
A relaxing massage using smooth stones that have warmed and then used to work tension from the muscles
Pre-Natal massages done after first trimester to delivery
Raindrop is "a sequence of anointing with oils and laying on of hands that brings structural and electrical alignment to the body in a relaxing and invigorating manner through the power of essential oils". See more detailed info in the "More - Raindrop Technique" link above.
WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER YOUR SESSION:
- You will be asked to fill out an Intake Form. This has some basic information for contacting you, basic health information, emergency contact information and your signature to allow me to work on you.
- Once you check in at the front desk, I will bring you down to my office, which is also where you will receive your massage session. We will discuss what focus areas you would like to have worked on during that session and go over your intake form. I will then leave the room so you can get undressed to the point of your personal comfort level.
- I will reenter the room and the session will begin. I ask that you please be verbal as to pressure and comfort. During the first session I may ask questions to make sure you are receiving the massage you expected.
- Once the session is over, I will leave the room so you can get dressed. Once you are ready, I will come back in and we will discuss your session, talk about recommendations for future sessions and render payment.
- If you choose to see me on a reoccurring basis, we can discuss the Auto Withdraw Program. This can give you a 30% discount off your session price. (does not apply to Raindrop Sessions)
Payment options accepted:
Credit Card (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover)