Final Touch Massage Therapy Opening 7/6/2020. See further information below
As stated by C.A.R.E., the Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, Raindrop Technique is;
“a sequence of anointing with oils and laying on of hands that brings structural and electrical alignment to the body in a relaxing and invigorating manner through the power of essential oils. There are any versions of Raindrop Technique, but the same oils are always applied, though not always in the same sequence. Most of the Raindrop oils are high in phenolic content to ward off potentially damaging viruses and bacteria while cleansing cellular receptor sites to enhance inter- and intra-cellular communication and improve overall bodily function. Some Raindrop oils contain a variety of monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes to assist in deleting information in the DNA and in reprogramming correct information in cellular memory to restore and maintain physical and emotional wellness. The oils used in Raindrop Technique MUST be high quality therapeutic grade and are as follows:
* * VALOR - Balancing Blend. Contains oils of Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense in fractionated coconut oil. Gentle and soothing, it helps balance bodily electricity, and stimulate spinal realignment, affects the limbic system in a way to improve one’s self-image, and enhancing ones feelings of confidence, courage, and self-esteem. Contains esters, monoterpenes and susquiterpenes.
* * OREGANO - One of the most powerful antimicrobial essential oils. Research at Weber State University demonstrated 99% kill rate against in-vitro colonies of Streptococcus pneumonia. High in phenylpropanoids, which cleanse cellular receptor sites.
* * THYME - Antiseptic, immune enhancing, supportive of the body’s natural defenses. Thyme has been used to combat the bacterium that causes anthrax. High in phenylpropanoids.
* * BASIL - Can be relaxing to both voluntary muscles and to involuntary muscles as well. Voluntary muscles include all of the motor muscles of the arms, legs, back, abdomen, neck and face. Mentally energizing and invigorating. Used for tension headaches. Can improve senses of taste and smell. High in phenolic esters.
* * WINTERGREEN - Supports joints and the skeletal structure. Composition of Wintergreen is more than 80% methyl salicylate (phenolic ester) which has cortisone-like effect in that it may stimulate the body’s own production of natural cortisone which has none of the untoward side effects of synthetic cortisone. Also has analgesic properties inasmuch as its chemical structure is similar to that of aspirin
* * MARJORAM - Relaxing to both the involuntary and voluntary muscles. Involuntary muscles include the heart , diaphragm, digestive tract, and reproductive organs. Soothing to the nerves. Used for migraines. Antiseptic and antimicrobial. Marjoram is about half monoterpenes
* *CYPRESS - Antimicrobial. Supportive of the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Stimulates the body’s natural white corpuscle production. 76% monoterpenes and 14% sesquiterpenes which assist in restoring proper cellular programming to restore health and maintain wellness
* * PEPPERMINT - Supports the digestive, respiratory and nervous systems. Has been used for headaches. Research has shown that inhaling peppermint improves concentration and mental retention. Detoxifying to the liver. A synergistic oil that supports and improves the beneficial actions of other oils when used in conjunction. High in phenolics, but contains 9% susquiterpenes
* * ORTHOEASE - Soothing massage blend. A massage base oil of wheat germ, grape seed, almond, olive, and vitamin E. Contains essential oils of wintergreen, juniper, marjoram, red thyme, vetiver, peppermint, eucalyptus, and lemongrass. Used in European hospitals, formulated to soothe muscles aches and minor swelling. Contains natural antioxidants”
* PHENOLS - “SCRUBBERS”. Goes in and scrubs open receptor sites on cells.
* SUSQUITERPENES - “DEPROGRAMMERS”. Goes in after the Phenols and deletes misinformation in the DNA
* MONOTERPENES - “REPROGRAMMERS”. Goes into the cell and reprograms correct information in cellular memory to restore and maintain physical and emotional wellness